Epic Fabpreneur University brings together a community of women to grow stronger in their relationship with God as they build their brands and businesses. This community is designed to teach you practical and tactical strategies to take your brand and business to the next level - all of which are concepts that every faith-based woman entrepreneur should know. Not only do we focus on accelerating our careers, but we focus on character and leadership development, also. Here's what to expect:
With membership you'll gain access to:
- Customized Content, Modules & Teachings for the Modern-Day Faith-Based Entrepreneur
- Monthly Master Classes led by Candace + Prayer & Bible Study
- Expert guest speakers to share success tips and strategies
- Access to our private Facebook community of like-minded women & Private Group Chat
- 50% off All Epic Fab Girl Online Courses & Content
- 15% off all Candace Junée Branding & Business Strategy Consulting Services
Exclusive Membership Content Includes:
- Entrepreneurship 101: The Basics of Getting Started
- How to Make Money with Your Business Idea
- Blog Like a Pro: How to Blog Professionally & Make Money While You Sleep
- How to Master Social Media
- AND MUCH MORE!
- How to Secure Sponsorships for Your Next Event
- Trademark Law: Understanding How to Legally Protect Your Brand
- The Ins & Outs of Email Marketing
- The Science of Facebook & Instagram Ads
- & much more!
Brand Strategist & Epic Fab Girl Founder
About the instructor
Candace Armour is a dynamic entrepreneur, blogger, creative-thinker, and passionate woman of God who’s passionate about walking in her purpose and helping others become all God has created them to be. She’s the founder of Epic Fab Girl and she’s the visionary behind Go-Getter Conference - a 2-day event for faith-based, career-minded women entrepreneurs and influencers.
After 3 years of consulting several billion-dollar global brands, she walked away from her job in Corporate America to pursue her dreams. Since leaving, she launched Candace Junée Consulting - a brand strategy and startup consulting company that focuses on helping entrepreneurs and small businesses build and grow profitable, successful brands.
She holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering & an MBA with concentrations in Marketing and Accounting from Washington University in St. Louis.