In this 4-Week course, you'll learn how to understand the Instagram algorithm and build an organic audience!
In this course you'll learn:
- Understanding the Instagram Algorithm & how to keep up with it
- How to create original content that resonates with your audience
- The basics of taking pictures and videos with your smartphone for Instagram
- How to Organically Build Your Following
- How to do better marketing using Instagram
- Keys to creating targeted captions
- Content building & a strategy to consistently create content
- When to Post
- How to use the right hashtags for more visibility
Here's what you'll get when signing up:
- 4 Weekly Modules focused on Helping You Grow Your Instagram
- 4 Weekly Assignments aimed at helping you turn your Instagram knowledge into action
- 30-Day Instagram Content Idea Guide
Brand Strategist & Epic Fab Girl Founder
About the instructor
Candace Armour is a dynamic entrepreneur, blogger, creative-thinker, and passionate woman of God who’s passionate about walking in her purpose and helping others become all God has created them to be. She’s the founder of Epic Fab Girl and she’s the visionary behind Go-Getter Conference - a 2-day event for faith-based, career-minded women entrepreneurs and influencers.
After 3 years of consulting several billion-dollar global brands, she walked away from her job in Corporate America to pursue her dreams. Since leaving, she launched Candace Junée Consulting - a brand strategy and startup consulting company that focuses on helping entrepreneurs and small businesses build and grow profitable, successful brands.
She holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering & an MBA with concentrations in Marketing and Accounting from Washington University in St. Louis.