The goal of the Inner Circle is to bring women of faith together to pray for themselves and their businesses while learning the necessary steps they need to build and grow their income and influence as Kingdom Entrepreneurs.
The value of the community is to connect women I know will be an asset to one another.
We want to have women who are actually serious about their businesses and serious about letting God lead.
This will be an exclusive, invite-only community.
Here’s what you will get with our Inner Circle Membership:
- 1 Monthly Business Prayer Call
- 1 Monthly Mastermind focused on Growing Your Income, Impact & Influence
- Access to 2019 Epic Fab Girl Webinars & Masterclasses:
- How to Build, Market & Grow Your Business
- How to Build Your Brand & Get Paying Clients Like a Pro
- Mastering Instagram Masterclass
- Access to Private Group Chat
- Go-Getter Conference 2018 Session Audio Recordings
- $100 off 2019 Go-Getter Conference
We are keeping it super simple for 2019 access for just $497.
Brand Strategist & Epic Fab Girl Founder
About the instructor
Candace Armour is a dynamic entrepreneur, blogger, creative-thinker, and passionate woman of God who’s passionate about walking in her purpose and helping others become all God has created them to be. She’s the founder of Epic Fab Girl and she’s the visionary behind Go-Getter Conference - a 2-day event for faith-based, career-minded women entrepreneurs and influencers.
After 3 years of consulting several billion-dollar global brands, she walked away from her job in Corporate America to pursue her dreams. Since leaving, she launched Candace Junée Consulting - a brand strategy and startup consulting company that focuses on helping entrepreneurs and small businesses build and grow profitable, successful brands.
She holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering & an MBA with concentrations in Marketing and Accounting from Washington University in St. Louis.