What others are saying about the Go-Getter Conference:
"If you are a woman of faith wanting to start or expand your business, this is where you need to be."
"If you are seeking a closer relationship with God while finding their God-given purpose, this is the conference for you!"
"I would recommend someone else because they are not only getting empowered, but they are also leaving with strategies to be a better Boss."
"This conference provided a lot of confirmation and clarity about who I am as a Christian woman in business and what I offer my community."
- Arian Simone's Fearless Keynote
- Faith Moves by Candace Armour
- Bridging the Gap Between Your Career & Your Calling by J. Renee
- Entrepreneurship 101 by Kris D. Christian
- Fearless Keynote by Arian Simone
- How to Create Authentic YouTube Content by Leah's Essence & Taylar Barrington
- How to Monetize Your Brand by Kyshira Moffett
- Overcoming Your Past by Jennifer Lucy Tyler
- & More
- Monique Rodriguez's Keynote - Dreaming Bigger & Walking in Your God-Given Purpose
- Thriving as a Bold Go-Getter - Candace Armour
- FEARLESS Session
- Inner Healing & Mental Health Panel
- Find Your Fierce: The 4 Steps to Align Your Purpose with Your Paycheck - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 4 Steps to Getting Clear on Your Vision - Candace Armour
- How to Build, Market & Grow Your Business
- How to Network & Build Your Brand
- Protecting Your Brand Via Trademark Law
- Content Queen: How to Create Authentic Content for Your Brand
- & More
Brand Strategist & Epic Fab Girl Founder
About the instructor
Candace Armour is a dynamic entrepreneur, blogger, creative-thinker, and passionate woman of God who’s passionate about walking in her purpose and helping others become all God has created them to be. She’s the founder of Epic Fab Girl and she’s the visionary behind Go-Getter Conference - a 2-day event for faith-based, career-minded women entrepreneurs and influencers.
After 3 years of consulting several billion-dollar global brands, she walked away from her job in Corporate America to pursue her dreams. Since leaving, she launched Candace Junée Consulting - a brand strategy and startup consulting company that focuses on helping entrepreneurs and small businesses build and grow profitable, successful brands.
She holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering & an MBA with concentrations in Marketing and Accounting from Washington University in St. Louis.