By the end of this course, you will...
- Know exactly what idea to start building with
- Clearly explain what your business, brand, or idea is (instead of struggling to explain your brand when others ask)
- Know the exact steps you need to take to get your business started
- Develop a clear plan to generate money with your ideas
- Stand out from your competition (even if the market seems saturated)
- Know exactly what kind of content to post on social media to build the right audience and grow your following
- Be taken seriously and differentiate your brand from your competition
- Know how to get your business in front of the right people
What if you chose to act on the ideas God gave you and you gained massive success?
It was all a dream.... at first. It all started out as a blog for me. I just wanted to help women live the life of their dreams.
It soon turned into a thriving business that helps women from across the globe.
I went from sitting in a cubicle each week to taking women empowerment events on tour across the U.S. To partnering with multi-million-dollar brands to support my vision.
My life drastically changed all because I chose to build... even when I had little time and resources.
Imagine what you can do when you act on the ideas God has given you to create the business you've always dreamt of.
In 2015, I was living the "life of my dreams" as a business consultant in Corporate America.
... until I realized I wanted more. I wanted to impact the lives of others in a more meaningful way.
I began building my brand in 2016 as a side hustle.
By the end of 2017, I was able to successfully quit my job and fully dedicate time to building my brand.
As a full-time entrepreneur, I now speak at events across the country, host events in several cities, and get paid to do what I love.
Don't know how to or where to start? That was totally me when I first started. Don't have a big social media following? I started from ground zero, too. Not sure how to make money from your idea? I've been there. Not sure if people will even pay for your product or service? I know exactly where you're at.
Building my brand has landed me quite amazing results in such a short period of time:
- I've landed on the cover of local magazines
- I've landed webinar, radio, and podcast interviews
- Partnered with amazing brands and influencers
- I began generating revenue from products and live events
TODAY, I know how to build a strong brand and business from the ground up, even with limited time and resources.
But enough about me...
In this self-guided course, Build Your Brand Bootcamp, you'll learn how to get super clear on your ideas, turn your ideas to income, and build a profitable brand.
It's time for you to get clarity about your vision and turn your ideas to income.
What other people are saying...
"I had been struggling with how to launch my business, how to create content and finding the motivation to move forward for almost three years. Candace gave me the exact steps I needed to take. Candace has the unique ability to bring your ideas to life, help you get on task and develop a plan of action to execute in order to get results."
- Ashley Coleman, She Who Triumphs
"Candace was great at helping me organize my vision and breaking down the steps I need to achieve it. Never have I had someone help me that was so intentional - someone who recognizes and fulfills my needs before I even identify them."
- Nneka MeShelle, The NM Agency
Since launching my businesses, I've been able to...
Get paid to speak. Building my brand and hosting events has opened up countless opportunities for me to speak across the country as a paid host and speaker.
Get paid clients. I've been able to create products and services as a consultant teaching people about everything I've learned. I now get paid to do what I love.
Impact people's lives. I'm able to serve communities of women of faith, and truly see transformation happen in their lives.
Expand my social influence. My personal and brand social following has increased by over 12K followers since I began. (Remember I started at zero.)
Build an engaged audience. I have been able to build an audience of women of faith who are super engaged with my content online, attend live events, and consistently purchase my products and services.
When you enroll in this special limited time period, you'll get:
(A $2,400 Value)
- 8 Video Modules walking you through the step-by-step process of building your brand from the ground up
- Social Media Secrets to help you build and grow your audience so you can begin getting paying customers
- Marketing Strategies to help you begin generating money from your ideas
You will be given full access to the modules as soon as you enroll.
Take a look at the course curriculum below:
Plus these amazing bonuses to help you garner the attention you deserve, track your goals, and master Instagram along the way...
- Blog Like a Pro Masterclass: A masterclass focused on how to write like a pro and gain traffic to your brand using blog content marketing
- Goal Crusher Goal Tracking Spreadsheet: An excel spreadsheet that will help you map out your goals for the year all while tracking your progress on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly timeline
- She's a Boss with Instagram Masterclass: An in-depth session focused on how to garner the attention of your audience and grow your following on Instagram
(A $397 Value)
Join today for the SPECIAL price of...
Brand Strategist & Epic Fab Girl Founder
About the instructor
Candace Armour is a dynamic entrepreneur, blogger, creative-thinker, and passionate woman of God who’s passionate about walking in her purpose and helping others become all God has created them to be. She’s the founder of Epic Fab Girl and she’s the visionary behind Go-Getter Conference - a 2-day event for faith-based, career-minded women entrepreneurs and influencers.
After 3 years of consulting several billion-dollar global brands, she walked away from her job in Corporate America to pursue her dreams. Since leaving, she launched Candace Junée Consulting - a brand strategy and startup consulting company that focuses on helping entrepreneurs and small businesses build and grow profitable, successful brands.
She holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering & an MBA with concentrations in Marketing and Accounting from Washington University in St. Louis.